HP ProLiant DL585 G7, the versatile workhorse for the evolving datacenter, is a flexible 4-socket multi-core rack mount server with the expansion capabilities ideal for server virtualization, server consolidation, multi-tiered enterprise applications, and corporate infrastructure applications.
- Up to four (4) AMD Opteron™ 6300 Series Processors with up to 16 cores per CPU, providing new levels of performance and efficiency over previous generation
- Increased memory footprint up to 1.5 TB DDR3 memory, supporting 4, 8, 16 and 32GB 1600MHz DDR3 DIMMs. Now support for LRDIMMs
- Flexible technologies provide customer choice in networking with either a Broadcom or Qlogic solution
- More I/O and network bandwidth with up to 11 PCIe 2.0 expansion slots, ideal for large virtualization and database solutions
- 10 Gb NIC upgrade option, SSD option and TPM Option
Outstanding Performance/Price and Scalability
- The HP ProLiant DL585 G7 Server offers greater I/O expansion, the latest 16 core AMD Opteron™ processors, and DDR3 memory expandable to 1.5 TB to allow you to scale up as the business grows.
- The HP 4S architecture, a 10 Gb NIC upgrade option, up to eleven I/O slots, and industry leading management solutions make the HP ProLiant DL585 ideal for virtualization.
- AMD Opteron™ 6300 Series Processors provide new levels of performance and efficiency over the previous generation, with a high core density and scalability to handle demanding multi-threaded workloads in cloud computing, virtualization, HPC, and database applications.